2018 OWA Auckland Championships
Event: 2018 OWA Auckland Championships
Entries have now closed to the 2018 OWA Auckland Championships.
The event will be held on Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th March at Kolmar, 29 Sutton Cres, Papatoetoe and is being hosted by the Papatoetoe Olympic Weightlifting Club (POWC).
The 2018 Auckland Championships is also the first event in the 2018 Rod Kennedy Auckland Clubs Team Series. The Team Entry Form is now also online.
Session Times and Start Lists will be released shortly.
– Athletes must be 2018 members of OWNZ (Olympic Weightlifting New Zealand) to compete.
– Athletes must have competed in an OWNZ sanctioned competition within the last 12 months.
– Youth lifters are eligible to enter and compete for the Junior/Senior medals.
– Masters lifters are eligible to enter and compete for Senior medals.
– Entries are only accepted once entry payment has been received.
Entry to the Auckland Champs includes a free OWA Competitive Membership. For more information, visit http://owa.nz